Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Slowing down a tad

It's been almost a week since my last post and I'm starting to realize the regularity of my posts is starting to taper off a bit, and there's a good reason, or two. I have been extremely busy as of late with my company, my family and my hobbies. But that's not the only reason. When I started this blog, I wanted to have an outlet for recording my thoughts, my feelings and all of my hard work as I traveled  down the critical-thinking path.

If you look back at my roughly 115 posts, I've said quite a bit. I try not to be redundant and I try to explore every avenue of atheism to put my stamp on it. But there's very little I haven't addressed so it generally will take something that outrages me to get me to post these days. My debates with my SIL can only happen so often and unless the news sparks something it may be a while in between posts.

Quite a few people have remarked that I should move this blog to a real site and add some revenue-driving ads to make some money for my effort, but like I said, I never did this with money in mind. I don't need the revenue and at this point I'm not certain I could keep up with enough fresh content to make it worthy of a regular mainstream blog.

You never know, though, something could set me off, so stay tuned. For now, thanks for reading and here's my thought for the day: Can an omnipotent god create a ball so heavy that even he can't lift it? If he can, then he's not omnipotent, and if he can't then he's not omnipotent. Checkmate.

No comments:

Post a Comment