Thursday, March 20, 2014

Uh-oh, look what I did!

So I was bored one night and went to sign in to my favorite forum, the Thinking Atheist, but the site has been crashing relentlessly lately, even randomly banning people by accident through software glitches. So when I finally got into the site, one of the members posted a link to a thread he started on a Christian forum. So I went there because the thread was about Cosmos.

I couldn't help but chuckle at the conversations going on there, so I joined to have some fun. I started to dole out some advice without telling anyone I was an atheist, but eventually I came clean by starting my own thread titled, Ask an Atheist! This is a pure ripoff of one of the mods over at TTA who is a theist. He started an Ask a Theist thread and it's wildly popular.

So I started this one in hopes of creating some excellent fodder for this blog. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment